Busy country pub requires housekeeper/kitchen assistantSouth West
We are currently recruiting: Single Live-in HOUSEKEEPER/KITCHEN ASSISTANT to join our team.
A full time live in role responsible for all cleaning including bar, bedrooms and bathrooms
Also to help out in the kitchen with food preparation, washing up and waiting tables
- Position to start as soon as possible
- In return for your hard work we will provide you with HIGH QUALITY OWN ROOM accommodation
- Pay is negotiable depending on experience
About us: We are a pretty 17th century Country Inn with en-suite rooms, a varying homemade seasonal menu, and fine wines and real ales, making us popular with locals and visitors alike.
Location: Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty in a quiet unspoilt village in Wiltshire, However just 20 minutes away is the historical city of Bath. For an even busier and bustling city, Bristol is 40 minutes away and it’s only an hour and a half to London. The best of both worlds!
Please apply online to send your CV, contact details and a photo.
Click on any thumbnail to see a larger version
- Contact Person: Charlie
- Employer Name: The Neeld Arms
- Website: Not Specified
- Applicant Type: Single Applicants
- Experience Required: No
- Salary: To be discussed per Annum
- Hours Per Week: Not Specified
- Accommodation: Accommodation Provided
- Duration: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 16/06/2017
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Wiltshire, South West
- Nature of Business: Not Specified