Experienced Line Chef – very competitive hourly rate of paySouth East
Experienced Chef required to join our team at a busy pub/restaurant located on the outskirts of Sevenoaks, Kent. (just 20 minutes by train into London).
If you are passionate about great quality food, thrive in a busy kitchen environment and want the opportunity to join a leading hospitality employer then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Successful candidates will have working knowledge in a kitchen environment, demonstrate exceptional standards and show a passion for the hospitality industry.
You will need to have a flexible approach as you will be working evenings, week days and weekends. The successful Chef will need to be able to work on their own initiative and a within a small team.
The position offers live-in accommodation if required and a very competitive hourly rate of pay.
Applicants will also have the opportunity to develop further with the Company’s training courses held in their very own Training and Development Centre.
Applications should be forwarded with a CV.
Click on any thumbnail to see a larger version
- Contact Person: Mandy or Claire
- Employer Name: McMullens
- Website: https://www.destinationinns.co.uk/pubs/bullfinch/
- Applicant Type: All Applicants
- Experience Required: Yes
- Salary: To be discussed per Hour
- Hours Per Week: Not Specified
- Accommodation: Accommodation Provided
- Duration: Permanent (6 Months +)
- Date Posted: 12/03/2018
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Kent, South East
- Nature of Business: Not Specified